Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 18:11:19 -0500

> Finally for Paul: Next time you come around to NYC or Toronto or better
> yet HK, TW or China, I will introduce you to real Chinese cuisine :)~ you
> have been eating Chinese American junk.

Well I'm near DC, so NYC isn't so far... I would go to the
Film Festival but there is a con here that weekend... And I've
had Korean, Japanese, Phillipino, and Chinese food cooked
by nationals that we're friends/relatives of mine, but for the
most part I use the Chinese food reference for movies that
leave me wanting more plot, or whatever, eye candy just is
not enough anymore. ST left me wanting more just like ID4
did, not more of that movie per se, as more substance that's
all.

Paul