Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 23:12:41 -0800

> > Satriani is good. You can hear some of him in a couple of Vai's songs
>> (Vai took lessons from Satriani).
>
>You hear the live concert album where Satriani, Vai and someone I forgot
>played on? That was good...'

Eric Johnson? I think he was replaced when G3 went on the road again.
The G3 live album is a rather limited sampling of the actual live show, too
bad the better songs and performances were not captured for the "official"
release, for whatever reason.

Alan Holdsworth is currently on tour, after he did the Carvin clinic tour
recently. Catch him if he happens to be playing at a club near you,
trust me, this guy is worth traveling to another town for!

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0