Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 08:17:38 +0800

Heya,

I saw the Gundam Collectible card Game here. They were selling the starter
deck for approx. US$15 in the Philippines.

Is that a good price? I dunno how the card game goes... Is there someone out
there who knows how to play it? I just need to know the basics and figure it
out from there... (used to be a Magic player)

I also saw some original Japanese Gundam posters here. Costs around US$8.75.
They don't seem to be Magazine inserts - they don't have labels of Newtype
and the rest of those. Great quality - I bought one of the Nadesico movie
first before I go after that great shot of the RX-178 Gundam...

ttyl,

Fed