Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 12:00:44 -0800

Tet writes,

> The explanation at the bottom of the R2S page begins with 'On this disc...',
> so could FMS be FMV from a game perhaps? or is there a disc based reference
> with the initials FMS?

  Huh... not that I can think of. The only CD-ROM references that come to
mind are the Zeon Dukedom Military File, Gundam Shop, and some modelling
advice discs. And "FMS" doesn't ring a bell where video games are concerned
- we have Giren's Greed, Mobility Fleet 0079, yadda yadda...

  I'll poke around the site and see if I can find any leads.

-- Mark