Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 22:37:17 -0800

>Vietnam Camo is a woodland/jungle type scheme......Afrika Korps AFVs were
>done in a dark yello/desert sand type color sometimes with brown and green,
>thought Id probably leave out the brown and green for the most part. Just
>wondering how you guys would think that that would look on a MS....before I
>try it....

Dark yellow (sand) and brown is probably a more authentic mix of colors,
but having seen a few painted that way, you want to know that the details
(especially all the photo-etched parts, if added, and line panels) tend to
get lost under the camouflage. I'd only paint a kit this way if I intend
it to be a piece of a diorama display.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0