Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 22:12:47 -0800

>I write for a 'zine (sort of a lame one, but at least I get the chance to
>research lots of material--and sometimes I can interview about anime
>news). The latest Bandai announcement (today) is that for all of us
>die-hard Gundam fans like Aaron, Bandai will be releasing TWO versions of
>the GW anime. The one that will air during Toonami will have edited
>violence (grr) edited character behavior,

Edited character behavior?! Now things are getting *really* interesting...

I haven't really spent that much time watching the debut of the dubbed
version of Wing last Sunday, but the original soundtrack with the BGM and
sound F/X sounded like they haven't been tampered with. The dubbed dialog
sounded better than the horrible ones we've been subjected to over the years
(which doesn't take a whole lot to accomplish...)

Shame on those who did not bring their finished kits for display... I
can't believe I was the only one!

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0