Robert Ludvig (tameno@hotmail.com)
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 20:04:55 PST

Vietnam Camo is a woodland/jungle type scheme......Afrika Korps AFVs were
done in a dark yello/desert sand type color sometimes with brown and green,
thought Id probably leave out the brown and green for the most part. Just
wondering how you guys would think that that would look on a MS....before I
try it....