Ray Hashman (megaman@infinet.com)
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 20:40:08 -0500

> Anyone here ever paint ANY of their models in different schemes other than
> the ones used in the anime and on the boxes? Ive been dying to do some
> Zakus or GMs in an Afrika Korps scheme and do some Zakus with Luftwaffe
camo
> patterns (since the Zeons seem REALLY German to me...)but I was wondering
> how real-world coloring schemes would look on Mobile Suits (by the way,
Ive
> always detested the red white blue yellow hero robot colors on the
> gundams.....ugh!)

A couple of years ago, we started a discussion at a convention about which
Gundams would work for various characters in Batman. We talked about taking
the Heavy Arms Custom and painting into something resembling Two Face, using
the clown mask and all, and the Deathscythe Custom for Batman, but little
change in color except shoulders and head. I sometimes wish we would have
tried it out.