Robert Ludvig (tameno@hotmail.com)
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 16:57:49 PST

Anyone here ever paint ANY of their models in different schemes other than
the ones used in the anime and on the boxes? Ive been dying to do some
Zakus or GMs in an Afrika Korps scheme and do some Zakus with Luftwaffe camo
patterns (since the Zeons seem REALLY German to me...)but I was wondering
how real-world coloring schemes would look on Mobile Suits (by the way, Ive
always detested the red white blue yellow hero robot colors on the
gundams.....ugh!)