Robert Ludvig (tameno@hotmail.com)
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 16:49:33 PST

Even if animation were a more "Adult" medium for kids, Gundam Wing probably
still would get all of the violence hacked out of it....I have a baaad
feeling the weekday GW is going to be severely kiddiefied......I attribute
this hypersensitivity to today's more liberal culture. I am not slamming
liberals, (even though Im pretty conservative) but I think with a liberal
culture comes hypersensitivity along with a few other things. If this were
1985, GW wouldnt have any of its content edited, I think.