Tue, 25 Jan 2000 19:44:55 -0500 (EST)

I really really hope it's in Amsterdam!

Anyhoo, I am back in Toronto, staring at a mailbox with 450+ new emails
from just 7- days. Ouch!

As I expected, didn't have time to browse the anime scene, other than
practically running into Forbidden Planet coming out of the British
Museum. Pretty nice shop, but my GOD! The Brits pay an arm and a leg and
a few beam rifles for their anime and American goodies.

Picked up Starship Troopers the book in the rush getting out of Toronto.
Finished it between the flights, trains, buses and the Tube. Ugh, it's a
pretty mediocre book. It's interesting to see what ideas in Gundam was
borrowed from this book, but otherwise I wouldn't have finished it.
Here is one of those "classic" that didn't stand up to the test of time.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble