Amuro Rei (amuro@gundam.com)
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 09:07:12 -0800

As near as I can tell, they are all pretty much the same company (sister
companies I guess) with Bandai at the top of the food chain:

Sotsu Agency - Licensing & Copyrights
Sunrise - Animation Production
Emotion - Distibution
Bandai - Executive Producers - they appear to fund/produce almost 50% of all
anime shows on japanese TV obviously to drive toy & model sales