Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 07:08:34 -0800

enforce copyright of the animation, models and toys. If I'm not mistaken,
it's an advertisement agency.

> Sunrise -
produce animation.

> Emotion - produce/release the animation??
They are Bandai home video releasing entity. Some other example would be
Starchild, which releases some Xebec and Gainax shows. An American example
would be Buena Vista Home video does all of Disney's video releases.

> Bandai - produce models and toys
as well as owning Sunrise and Emotion.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]