Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 23:11:59 -0800

>Just got this model... Any comments? It appears to be a snap kit, no glue...
>I can't believe the detail on this thing!! It's incredible.. 20$ for the
>kit...

If you liked it, pick up the other kits from the SF91 series, they're all
equally awesome. The F-90 kits are also very nice.

>Two questions:
>
>I want to add the black lines on the areas of detail... How, exactly, do I do
>this? It's white, but the areas where most people shade in to simulate
>various assemblies of the mecha... How do Ipaint in the black lines?

Get some Gundam Markers. There are 3 colors: black, grey, and brown. I
think for white parts you are supposed to use grey or brown, but play with
the colors and see which one you prefer.

>Two: Any areas to watch out for, weaknesses? This model has a core fighter
>which folds up nice and neatly inside... does this fit well or is there a
>problem with a secure fit?
>
>Catalina

Not sure about that, but watch out for weak joints, especially with the
hands. The SF91 Kai is notorious for its wimpy hand, which has trouble
holding that monstrous beam rifle.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0