Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 13:43:13 +0800

At 18:58 01/24/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>> << I remember that very well, but my point was that 120mm cannons don't
>> pick off lone infantryman very well. =) >>
>Well actually, it might not be such a bad idea with the right ammo. All you
>need is a High-Explosive Anti-Personnel (HEAP) round, sorta like a Claymore
>mine that shoots out balls

        I thought it's already available?

        At any rate, I doubt a Zaku II can switch ammo that fast -- it's a
drum magazine, and unless they mix ammo types in, it's unlikely.

        Although I seem to recall in 0083 there was a "short" type clip for
the Zaku 120mm cannon, but I've never gotten a decent look at it in the anime.