Robert Ludvig (tameno@hotmail.com)
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 21:16:50 PST

I for one would absolutely LOVE for the Rx-79 Ground version to come
out...it rocks!!! I would REALLY like to see a MG Ez8...my favorite Gundam
of all time! I love the 8thMS Team mecha, because out of all the mecha and
Mobile Suits in Gundam, they seem the most "realistic" to me (if you can
call giant MS realistic :) ) I also cast a vote for the Sazabi, tho in MG
form. Cant afford a PG.