CatKanwak@aol.com
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 23:29:33 EST

Just got this model... Any comments? It appears to be a snap kit, no glue...
I can't believe the detail on this thing!! It's incredible.. 20$ for the
kit...

Two questions:

I want to add the black lines on the areas of detail... How, exactly, do I do
this? It's white, but the areas where most people shade in to simulate
various assemblies of the mecha... How do Ipaint in the black lines?

Two: Any areas to watch out for, weaknesses? This model has a core fighter
which folds up nice and neatly inside... does this fit well or is there a
problem with a secure fit?

Catalina