Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 19:24:32 -0800

They are airing both edited version and the unedited version. The edit is
being done by Cartoon Channel (it is after all showing in the prime kids
hour of 5:30pm). The unedited version is on the weekend, midnight hour.

Thus, it would appear that Bandai turn in the unedited dub version, and
Cartoon Channel bring out the scissors.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]