Mon, 24 Jan 2000 18:21:32 -0500

This is a question mostly for the gurus like Mark and Z. I've been
working on some Mekton MS stats for my erstwhile Gundam 0084 campaign
for some time now. I just recently created a bare-bones central links
page for all the stats. On that page I've listed the first year of
production and number produced. Mark, I based a lot of it on your MS
Classics info as well as past discussions, but a lot of it was also
obviously pure guess, especially for many of the variants.

So I was wondering if everyone could take a look. Note also that the
production numbers (attempt) to represent that of 0084, when the
campaign happens. For instance I've run out GM C type and Commando
numbers to represent interwar years production. Again, a lot of it's
guess, I just want to make sure it's 'educated.'

For the Mekton gamers out there, no thing else is really ready yet. Even
the stats are very iffy, as I'm waiting to get my hands on the new
Japanese game. Those that are there now are based on the old (now gone)
Kidou Senshi Gundam Mekton page and Benjamin Wright's rules.

Thanks in advance,

Neil Baumgardner