Mon, 24 Jan 2000 18:03:05 -0500

Hello again. Hey Mark, or anyone else that's done any translations for
the Quel kit booklet, what's up with the events listed for 0084 and 0086
in the color diaroma section in the middle. The first one is under the
title 'Against a Riot' with the date 4/30/0084 and one for 'Titans
Color' in 0086. I'm very curious about these.

BTW, two thumbs up on both these kits. The recycled purple parts for the
Custom is a little annoying, but its just the gun and some small details
once its all put together. If nothing else, I finally have names for the
0080/0083 guns! Something more than GM Rifle and GM MG (they're the MR82
and MG79 respectively if I remember correctly).

Neil Baumgardner