Hyun Kye (h_kye@skidmore.edu)
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 15:22:08 -0500

Would anyone be interested if Master Grade RX-79 Gound Battle Purpose Gundam
from 8th Shoutai come out? I mean;;; I understand it is not much of a
stylish model like Sazabi or Zeta but for some reason I still would love to
buy that one if it EVER comes out that is ^^;;; (WHICH PROBABLY WILL NEVER
HAPPEN ^^)

By the way, how about Wing Zero Custom? If Master Grade for this were to
EVER COME OUT;;;; Would anyone love to buy it? ^^ So far, I LOVE~ this
Gundam so I would love to buy it ^^

Finally one question, does anyone know whether that V2 or V model has that
blue wing?