Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 14:46:43 -0500

> Heh! You'll be paying over $300 for the Z Gundam alone. I suggest you
set
> your sights on an MG version instead. ;-)

PG... I want the P G Sazabi.... a perfect grade, that lights up
and everything.....

Otherwise I'll have to find one of -Z-s 1:35 scale versions...

Is it so wrong to want that which you cannot have... I all the
other guys can want a GP-03 Denbrodium... I can want a PG
Sazabi...

> > Japanese Ed. with Anime Village six months from now, or
> > English release now?
>
> Japanese edition, but the Japanese 0080 and 0083 DVDs include English
> dialogue tracks.

Ah so sometime in the fall for us then...

Paul