Chaos025@aol.com
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 12:29:48 EST

In a message dated 1/21/00 8:47:10 AM Mountain Standard Time,
johnny_raiden@hotmail.com writes:

> Unlike the Kamfer that Neil and I were joking about... Cyclops
> team brought 4 containers to Side 6, one held the Heat Hawk &
> a few grenades, another one held the Chain Mine, the third one
> got towed away by the Feds, so the Kamfer must have fit into the
> fourth container all by itself...

Not necessarily. I see the it as each of the four boxes held their fill of
parts. After the Kempfer and its weapons were assembled, the extra weapons
were stored in the boxes so that they could be placed in public without
alarming the authorities that a Mobile Suit raid was about to occur.

My opinion, of course.

SJ