BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 07:40:58 EST

In a message dated 1/24/00 7:36:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
pcorzo@geomat-intl.com writes:

<< Hi folks, anyone knows if any canadian cartoon channel is going to
broadcast Gundam Wing, because most canadian cable companies dont carry
cartoon network.So is ther any alternative for us >>

So far, I haven't seen any info. about a canadian release of Gundam Wing on
the Net, but if I find anything, I will post it here. I hope it is released
in Canada too, it would give Gundam a wider audience.

I don't live in Canada, but have had to put up with a Cable company in the
past, that took forever to get new Cable channels, so I kind of know how you
feel.

    Aaron