Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 01:41:39 -0800

>Is the MS-06S a one-off modification for Char or was there a limited
>production run for the unit? I'm interested in it as I'm thinking of painting
>my FG Zaku in other colour schemes.
>
>Jorge

The S type are commander's units, and several were made. If you see an
antenna on its head then it's a S-type Zaku II. Char's just happend to be
painted red, but usually these have the same colors as the F/J types.
I think a regular colored S-type appears towards the end of the third Gundam
movie, it was shown sending out a grunt Zaku II from Abaowaoku but itself
got blown up, with the head flying out of the hidden launch bay or access
hatch.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0