Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 19:14:50 -0800

According to Anime On DVD Forum, someone who attended the LA showing of
Gundam Wing mentioned the following:

During the Q&A session, a Bandai/AV rep revealed that GW (Gundam Wing) will
be aired on Cartoon Channel starting March 6, weekdays at 5:30 after DBZ.
What's more the weekday version will be EDITED for violence and such but CC
will also air UNEDITED version on Saturdays at 12 midnight for one hour (2
episodes). And the best part is that the entire run of the series will also
include the OVA episodes so we'll get the whole shebang for all formats.

The only other DVD news that I caught during the Q&A (I couldn't hear the
questions) was that Escaflowne DVD MIGHT come out on June or July with
English dub included.

Well, that's all I can remember for now. I'm sure others will follow up on
this with further details.

Ken

Well, it would appear that Bandai is doing the right way of editing
content... Dub the unedit first, then edit it down for content. This way
when you release it on VHS & DVD, it's much easier to reassemble the
material.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]