Ray Hashman (megaman@infinet.com)
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 11:22:53 -0500

No word about that to my knowledge, but personnaly I would like to see them
redo teh song 'Just Communication' into English and keep the music the same.
teh song was very well done originally and could likely be translated and
very slightly modified for teh US.

I really doubt they'll leave itthe same. I also doubt they'll keep the 1.5
minute intro the same for the US, but I hope I'm wrong!