Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 21:12:34 +0800

At 08:05 01/22/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm sure it's not standard issue..I mean, the way I figure, in most Infantry
>vs MS match ups, the Infantry will die in 1 of 3 ways
>1-lucky shot by vulcan
>2-Get Stepped on (ouch)
>3-hit by the shell casing (which will also hurt a heck lot)

        Ouch -- Option (3) is survivable, but not so (1) and (2).

        I suspect the frag launchers are standard -- or at least a common
modifications -- on ground-based Zakus, as they don't have vulcans. Anyone
can confirm?

        Strangely, regular army infantry tends to take a heck lot more
casualties. I guess it's because they are also a heck lot more visible. =)