Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 20:47:44 +0800

At 19:06 01/22/2000 +0800, you wrote:
>In the same episode of 08MST, we do see the Zaku I take out the
>villagers with an anti-personnel mine. I wouldn't say that MSes are
>helpless against infantrymen.

        I remember that very well, but my point was that 120mm cannons don't
pick off lone infantryman very well. =)

        I wonder how many Zakus have those launchers, whether they are
standard issue, or just something ground troops rig onto their MS. This
would be a major indication whether foot troops are really deadly against MS.