BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 04:17:58 EST

  Does anyone what will happen to Wings music? Will they leave it alone, dub
the lyrics or totally change it? I see no reason to change it, because the
opening and some other Wing music is fast paced and upbeat, which should be
fine for the US.

  Doing a good job of dubbing the music with words and leaving the BGM would
be best. While I like the songs fine with Japanese words, it would be nice to
have them in English. I mean, no other music, except the original music,
would fit as well with Gundam Wing or other Gundam shows.