Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 15:24:37 +0800

At 22:32 01/21/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>One thing I just thought of..since the MSs aren't all that well armored, are
>anti-MS Infantry of any use? I Imagine a typical MS to be pretty easy to
>pick off if a good shot went right between the armor plating...

        In 08MST, the Kiki's village is basically anti-MS Infantry, and we
do see Amada Shiro take down a Zaku I with a bazooka shot to the groin,
wrecking the leg. I imagine that MSes are good, but its normal weaponry
isn't perfect for picking off infantrymen. Strange that we don't see more of
these happening, on Earth or in colonies.