Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 23:11:18 -0800

>I was watching 08MST Last Resort yesterday and was puzzled by the
>appearances of swans in it. Kiki commented that swans aren't suppose to
>be seen in the area. So what are they suppose to symbolize? Are they
>connected to the children in anyway?

That'd be my guess - Lalah was closely associated with the swan from the
original series, a theme that repeats itself in Char's Counterattack.
Since these NT kids from the Flanagan Agency is the closest thing the
entire OVA series got to the original TV series, the swans were probably
added for old fans' sake.

>Overall, I felt the Last Resort doesn't add much to the 08MST storyline.
>We already knew from the end of 08MST that Shiro and Aina didn't die and
>there wasn't any budding romance between Miguel and Kiki.

Well, Emotion probably doesn't care since they did manage to milk some more
cash out of fans like us.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0