Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 20:31:06 -0800

Like Winn, I could have swear that while on Earth, Usso had to high tail out
of a jamm very fast, and he basically turn the V Gundam into a non-humanoid
shaped flying object away. This is with all 3 parts intack, Core-Top-Boot.
They are just turned in such way that most thruster points in the same
direction. (Similiar in execution to ZZ's G-Fortress, but smaller in size).

Of course, V Gundam featured some of the weirdest sudden configuration
changes, such as V Gundam ditching the top for temporary tactical advangage
during a fight.

Usso also used up more Gundam part than any other pilots, Amuro included,
but Victory, unlike the original Gundam is a mass produced model.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]