Winn Sevilla (winn@nsclub.net)
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 04:14:35 +0800

Wow. I asked who piloted the separate components and I get a
mathematical equation...
I'm having a hard time understanding it, but I'll survive.

But a clincher question, are you referring that the A parts itself has
a cockpit? U
referring this to the Double Mega Cannon or not?

And another question, where was it that the G Fortress was effectively
used? or how many
times did they use that configuration?