Scott DiBerardino (scottd@javanet.com)
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 12:27:12 -0500

When the ZZ first combines, it's in G-Fortress mode, so you could say it's
just an intermediary step between seperate core vehicles and the mobile suit
mode. It really saw any use as its own mode in the TV series (which I just
rewatched, BTW... kinda fun actually. I got more of the jokes now that my
Japanese has improved.)

--
-scott   \\   sdiberar@student.umass.edu