Fri, 21 Jan 2000 10:26:27 -0500

Hello all, I was watching 0080 last night and stumbled upon something I
was hoping one of the 'gurus' could comment on. At any rate, in the
cargo bay that Alfred spies on there are _two_ container boxes. One
marked NT-1 and one marked NT-2. We actually see more of the latter box,
it is the one Alfred video-tapes and that the Zeon later leadership
sees. After Alfred moves away, we see the NT-1 container open, revealing
'the' Alex head. So is this evidence for a second NT-2 Alex that say
wasnt fully reading for testing yet and was not delivered to
Amuro/whoever because of the end of the war?

Neil Baumgardner