Tomonaga (Tomonaga@xtra.co.nz)
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 17:00:11 +1300

No, I think you misunderstood. Stanley Hawkins is your Commanding
officer, not the character you play, and is unchanged from the Japanese
version. I think you still play as Master P Rayer, although the reviewer
didn't mention the name.

I think you will just have to accept the name. Changing this name is
like changing the name of any other Gundam character in the English dub
version.

If it's any consolation, nobody in the Japanese version calls you Master
P and I doubt if they will in the English one : )

Tet