Evan (baka@flash.net)
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 18:34:03 -0600

        Hi.

        I'm Evan. I'm new to the list, so I figured I'd introduce myself. Southern
hospitality and all...
        Anyway, I've always dug Gundam more than most other series. For some
reason, I always come back to it. Currently I'm trying to track down more
fansubs of Zeta (anybody up to offer some help?), as I'm more into the
original series timeline, etc., though I will be watching Wing on TV come
spring.
        Ok, that's it. If you need more... www.flash.net/~baka/me.htm

        =EV

THE GEVALT INSTITUTE
http://www.flash.net/~baka/

Disturbingly professional mp3's from disturbingly unprofessional musicians
http://ubl.com/links.asp?mode=downloads&artistid=216361&p_id=
http://www.mp3.com/gevalt