CatKanwak@aol.com
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 23:42:10 EST

In a message dated 1/19/00 10:49:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
MasterAsia@MailAndNews.com writes:

<< Anyways this is just a graphic question these units don't come out when i
 play, ijust get the original terran/protoss units:
 Musai
 Komusai
 Media

Umm... where can I get a copy of Starcraft? ;_; My computer stores seem to be
out, and how much can I expect to have to shell out for this?

If anything, I'll get the Gundam conversion just to see the Musai -class
cruiser... they're sooooooooo cool ^.^;;;;