Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 19:22:30 -0800

I have already done that... No, nothing contridicts this. I have always
felt that this Colony Relocation plan as seen in 0083 is a power grab ploy
to neutralize spacenoid independance. It makes administration more
centralized, and dissolved the formerly independant Side 6 into a Federation
entity again.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]