BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 18:17:30 EST

In a message dated 1/19/00 6:10:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
macross3@excite.com writes:

<< Hey, it happens. I wished UPN could have finished the Teknoman (Tekkaman
 Blade) anime series but they never did. Wonder why Cartoon Network hasn't
 tried picking it up for their Toonami block. I understand Teknoman aired in
 Australia in its entirety. >>

  Same here. TeknoMan was a very good anime. BTW, TekkaMan 2 is released in
English on tape, in I think, a subbed version and an English version.
TekkaMan is what Teknoman is called in Japan. I liked Guyver, too. Only seen
4 episodes though. Its too bloody, though. I wish some Guyver action figures
and TekkaMan action figures existed.