BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 17:30:57 EST

In a message dated 1/19/00 9:59:51 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jenius@unspacy.org writes:

<< From what I understand, it had a fairly limited run. About the only time
most people probably saw it was back years ago when it ran on USA's mo >>

  I watched every episode of Exo Squad and really liked it. I think it was
canceled, because a plot twist about aliens was started, but never finished,
because Exo Squad was stopped. The show wasn't finished when my local Fox
stopped showing it. I really wish Exo Squad was finished up. It even had a
character that died, brougt back to life as a clone! I thought that was
pretty cool.