Ray Hashman (megaman@infinet.com)
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 17:27:58 -0500

> You are correct, I am wrong. Batman the Animated series rocks too. Never
saw ExoSquad. Galaxy Rangers was a sci-fi show that actually was about
having a good story, not displaying the new toy of the week. In fact there
weren't any toys or merchandise. It had interesting characters, good
animation, and good stories IMHO. There are Galaxy Ranger web sites out
there but I don't have the URL's readily available at the moment. But I can
find them if you want.

I hate to say it, but there was a line of Galaxy Rangers figures in France
that were made by Galoob. Some are on E-bay right now!

The url's for GR sites are handy. I have one.

www.infinet.com/~megaman/cartoon
www.betamountain.org

Links can be found on the above sites.