MS06ZAK@aol.com
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 09:45:04 EST

In a message dated Wed, 19 Jan 2000 9:07:22 AM Eastern Standard Time, "Roland Thigpen" <jenius@unspacy.org> writes:

> On Wed, 19 Jan 2000 07:56:27 EST MS06ZAK@aol.com wrote:
> >In a message dated 1/18/00 9:14:07 PM Central Standard Time,
> >megaman@infinet.com writes:
> >

> >Yeah Galaxy Rangers, the Only decent American cartoon.
> >
> >Jason
> >

> Galaxy Rangers? What was that? I've never heard of it. And we do have a few other good series, such as Batman which usually have pretty good stories and characters, or the old Exosquad if you liked war stories (which I do). Actually, Exosquad reminds me alot of Gundam, only you reverse the sides a little.
>
> There are many (if any) others I will admit however.
>
> Roland

You are correct, I am wrong. Batman the Animated series rocks too. Never saw ExoSquad. Galaxy Rangers was a sci-fi show that actually was about having a good story, not displaying the new toy of the week. In fact there weren't any toys or merchandise. It had interesting characters, good animation, and good stories IMHO. There are Galaxy Ranger web sites out there but I don't have the URL's readily available at the moment. But I can find them if you want.

Jason