Roland Thigpen (jenius@unspacy.org)
19 Jan 2000 14:06:12 -0000

On Wed, 19 Jan 2000 07:56:27 EST MS06ZAK@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 1/18/00 9:14:07 PM Central Standard Time,
>megaman@infinet.com writes:
>

>Yeah Galaxy Rangers, the Only decent American cartoon.
>
>Jason

Galaxy Rangers? What was that? I've never heard of it. And we do have a few other good series, such as Batman which usually have pretty good stories and characters, or the old Exosquad if you liked war stories (which I do). Actually, Exosquad reminds me alot of Gundam, only you reverse the sides a little.

There are many (if any) others I will admit however.

Roland