Eiji Hayashi (mirage_left4@hotmail.com)
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 08:52:32 GMT

>From: Jorge Lee <jorgelee@singnet.com.sg>
>To: gundam@aeug.org
>Subject: [gundam] Revival of Zeon manga
>Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 01:47:32 -0500
>
>Which period of the U.C. timeline is this manga set in? Can anyone provide
>brief description of it? Thanks.
>
>Jorge

I believe it happened in UC 0092 just before CCA. It's been a long time
since I've read the manga. I think its about a bunch of Neo Jion guerrilas
on Earth who tried to go into space to join the main Neo Jion forces and
features Kondo's favorite protagonist Frederick B. Brown of MS Era. There
were some interesting MS in there.. including the MS-04B funnelless Sazabi
and the G3, though others were corny (like the mass produced ZZ Gundams).

Eiji