Roland Thigpen (jenius@unspacy.org)
19 Jan 2000 06:07:38 -0000

On Wed, 19 Jan 2000 00:50:09 EST BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:
> I honestly actually liked the voices, from the 3-4 seconds of speech in the
>commercial.

Same here. I downloaded the web one (thanks to whoever it was that posted it. Sorry, I've forgotten who, bad memory), and then saw it twice this afternoon on tv (and 25 inches of screen is sssssooooo much better than the mere 2 inches or so on the Realplayer). I thought the voices sounded fine, from what I could tell. Much better than some of the others in the various anime series I've seen (particularly older, dubbed for tv anime).

Roland