KurenaiJiku (kurenaijiku@tech-base.com)
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 18:03:04 -0800

If shoujo Anime has a literal term where it's for females then I take your
word for it, but if it's simply directed towards females then I would have
to only half agree with you. Directed towards females yes, but I don't
think it is JUST for girls. I think Sailor Moon proves that in a lot of
cases.

KurenaiJiku