KurenaiJiku (kurenaijiku@tech-base.com)
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 15:27:47 -0800

I remember. Don't misunderstand that. It's just that you weren't clear on
your emotions towards Gundam Century or on many other subjects, therefore
people on the mailing list probably misunderstand you. That's probably why
they don't like you or perhaps don't enjoy your comments as much. Just an
observation since I'm mostly quiet.

KurenaiJiku

>More power to you - it's free and the graphics rule, except I do not know
>why the facts I reported warrants this kind of personal attack. Maybe I
>should have been more specific on the bugs for feedback's sake, but due
>to their inconsistency, I wasn't even sure about the Archon attack bug
>in the first place, and was left with the impression that there were more
>than 2 bugs. In case you forgot, when you first announced the project, I
>was one of the few who publicly expressed excitement and support for your
>endeavor.
>
>Eddie

Century TC