KurenaiJiku (kurenaijiku@tech-base.com)
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 10:09:35 -0800

Yes the beta 1.06 does have two bugs which can crash the game. Whenever
the archon attacks, and there's another one which I forget. It is full of
bugs but they are minor when you actually consider it is only done by one
person; which is me. Eddie, jeez...now I know why people dislike you on
this mailing list.

KurenaiJiku